Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cookies and Blessings

Our house got rented today.

The one we thought would take months,tons of panic attacks, thousands of dollars and many headaches.

Nope.

In under one week, rented.

I will tell you the full story after I recover from the last few days. We have all been sick and with the house, our move scheduled to happen in a matter of days and Christmas right around the corner, I am exhausted!
So in the mean time, we made some cookies...

 Scott thought it would be funny to make Lucy look like she was driving the sleigh...

Just a precious moment...
Our cookies turned out nothing like we expected. But we turned them into something fun. Like life.

Today is just one of those days where I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. From the moment I opened my eyes I knew God has good things for us today.With so much going on in life all the time, sometimes it pays to just stop, and count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...