Friday, August 17, 2012

My very first etsy sale!



Today I had my very first etsy sale.


I opened my shop on March 8th.

I am beyond excited and feel so grateful and just blessed to be able to do what I love.

Make art.


I have been pouring out my heart to the Lord the past few weeks...

letting him know my desires.

And he has surely answered prayer and given me a new sense of hope.

I always want to remember this day.

I feel confident.

Not in me, but in him.

I feel like an artist today.

I am an artist.



A friend of mine posted this today...
and my sale came right after I took this in and really got it.


"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art."

- Andy Warhol



I really get it now.


Its okay to be me.

Its okay to go against what everyone else is doing.

Its okay to not look like everyone else.

Today,

I am an artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...