Thursday, August 9, 2012

Its starting to be fun again!






Gosh, things were getting pretty heavy there for a while...but I am a very deep person so that is to be expected. I am an analyzer, a big dreamer and very critical of myself so when you put all those things together...I have to fight my own spirit sometimes. I need to let go of the tight grip I have on my own story and just let the author do his job.

I had so much fun creating this collection. It was just something God had put on my heart to do. I just love kids art. I actually think about the child who gets the art often. I sit and think about what they see and what they think about when they look at it.


God has just been really telling me lately to just lighten up. Keep painting...enjoy the ride. So what if I haven't sold anything on etsy yet. I have only been doing this for 6 months now...I was just thinking today about how far I have come in that 6 months. I didn't even know what "blogger" was until Christmas 2011. And I didn't even pick up a paintbrush until Feb 2012. Its a process, opening a shop. And it takes time to get to where your going. I for sure don't want to miss out on anything that is of value to me by being impatient and not trusting in his timing. The bottom line for me is...I just love to paint. I also love to take photos. And I love to write and share this story. I love to inspire. I love to be a blessing. And these are all things I have had the opportunity to do in the past 6 months and I am so grateful for every moment of it.


Lighten up! Trust me! Keep going! Don't think like the world thinks...don't conform to it. Be transformed by my love and my words., because I love you! Listen to me! Have faith in me....I'm working hard for you! Be patient...all things he has spoken to my heavy heart lately.


I still wake up every morning anticipating the amazing things he has for me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...