Thursday, December 6, 2012

well, I did it again...

 
 
I asked you all to not let me do it, but I did. I just cant have long hair. I don't know what it is but I just don't feel like me. Like it fits me. And for those of you who have ever tried to do something and it just didn't seem to fit, you know what I mean. First of all, I am not ultra girly in a real outward way. I am on the inside. I am very sensitive and my heart is basically mush. I cry every single day and I am very passionate from here to the moon. But on the outside, it really just is about functionality. Truth be told, I don't ever wear makeup. And I have a steady uniform of white tshirts and black yoga pants and that's ok with me. I am ok with me. I like to workout and I like to work and constantly putting my hair up was getting quite annoying. I tend to always choose the simplest way to do things, and my life is so busy I don't have an hour to devote to putting myself together in the morning. (For all you wavy, frizzy, thin haired girls you know what I mean....
 
But the flip side...my husband loves long hair. And I try to explain to him that I don't have thick luscious Kim Kardashian hair that just lays their and looks fabulous. Nope, not me. So as soon as I can wake up to a stylist everyday, this is it. And he was just so sick of me talking about doing it that he just told me to do it already. So here it is.
 
I am ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...