Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To my love...




Scott,

When I look back at us so many years ago...I never thought we would be who we are today. If I would have known what a great man you would have turned out to be, I would have been grateful so much sooner. We don't have a lot of money, in fact most days we have none. We don't take vacations or go out for fancy dinners...but we have a life. A beautiful life.. I am so grateful for our seasons of challenges and growth.

I am honored to stand by your side while you are at war. I will go with you to the end of the earth and never question any choice you make, I know who is leading us.  And I am blessed by your forgiveness and love every single day of our life. Every morning that we wake up, I cant help but thank God for blessing me with such an amazing job, taking care of you everyday. I am so happy that I was the one He chose for you.

You have taught me about being patient in love, because you were first patient with me. You have shown me how love is not self seeking, by being so selfless yourself. You have shown me that love always protects, always trusts,always hopes and always perseveres by waking up every morning and moving forward with me, even when its hard. No matter what we have been through, you are always still there. Loving me. You are always showing me glimpses of what God meant real love to be. 

I am also so grateful for the children we have made and the way you nurture their souls everyday. I love to watch you snuggle them and comfort them when they need it. They will grow up to be amazing girls who know what it means to love, because you loved them first.




I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...