Friday, February 10, 2012

A bedroom makeover

Before




After




























My mom came into town last week and we decided to do a makeover on the girls room. This is the first time my girls have been in the same room so we wanted to make it special! Our challenge was that we needed something that would join the two girls together and also wouldn't be permanent because we are renting this house. So after a day at Ikea and a few hours on the wall pops website, we came up with this! Good Morning America ran a one day special where everything on the wall pops website was half off...those things are expensive! I would have rather done it myself but again, we are renters here. So here it is...I hope you enjoy it as much as the girls do! It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...