Friday, June 22, 2012

Pinterest!

After 2 hours and many diet dr. peppers...I finally have a Pin it button over at my art site!




I just needed to take a few moments today to really take in how much all of this has meant to me.

Did you know that I have never taken an art class?

Did you know that I never went to college, and never taken a business class?

And did you know that this all started because one day, I just decided to buy some art supplies?



I went to Michaels, and bought a 2 pack canvas and some paint. I came home and painted this.



I had always used charcoal and oil pastels. Never painted.
I had no idea what I was doing, and sometimes I still dont.
I actually never dreamed of being an artist.
I always leaned more towards music.

I wanted to be on Broadway.

But here I am. And I have a shop.

If you are so inclined, please share my art!


I am so grateful for all the love and support given to me by my friends and family. There are no words to express how full I am right now.

I want nothing more than to get my story out. To share with people that there is no time limit on your dreams. Where you think there isnt a way, God has one.

And sometimes those dreams aren't even your own.
You never even knew you had them.
Which makes it even better.

I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

whats on your heart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...